This is second part of the guide of how to implement custom function into Google Drive Spreadsheets.
FATAL ERROR: Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey)
If this is error, which You are getting form Bitbucket server while trying to clone Your private repository, you can try following:
- Start Git bash command line at the location where You want have Your repository cloned.
- Copy clone command from Your repository web page – like: git clone email@example.com:username/repositoryName.git ./desiredTargetFolderName
- first paste following command into bash: ssh -vT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Than run clone command and it should work
Hope it will help someone.
If You`re still having problems with pulling data from Your repository (because of permission), check Your home ssh folder, if it contains correct public key file, usually it is:
I was working on some calculations using Google Drive Spreadsheet.
Than I found out, that I would need SUM values only from cells, which has bold font… Than I found out, that there is no simple way, how to do that with basic functions included in Spreadsheet application. That was the moment, when I found out, that there is option create a custom fuction by my own needs using Google Apps Script!
I was just solving issue, where I needed to keep an order of items returned from the MySQL database listen in the WHERE IN clause.
SELECT * FROM table WHERE id IN (1,5,8,73,5,4,88)
This will return rows ordered by its primary key (in my case column id). Here is updated query, which will keep order of items listed in WHERE IN clause:
SELECT * FROM table WHERE id IN (1,5,8,73,5,4,88) ORDER BY FIELD(id,1,5,8,73,5,4,88)
Please note first item in brackets behind ORDER BY – there should be set same column, which was used at WHERE IN clause.
UPDATE: There was missing function called FIELD after ORDER BY – code is fixed now.
First of all, make sure, that you have correct settings in Your Facebook app setup. To check it, go to: https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- on the left side choose You app
- than on the top right click on “Edit App” button
- On the left should be choosen: Settings -> Basic
- Go down into the section called: “Select how your app integrates with Facebook”
- Find setup for Page Tab and check if you have set correct width of used app layout (mine was 520px)
- Save changes, if anything changed
- Than on the left choose Settings -> Advanced
- In the section “Canvas Settings” should be following setup for canvas height: fluid
Today I was solving generating of random data for testing and manipulation with the date of the birth.
Here are two simple SQL queries solving both:
Query for generate random date of birth in whole table
UPDATE people SET date_of_birth=CONCAT_WS('-',(FLOOR( 1900 + RAND( ) *100)),(FLOOR( 1 + RAND( ) *12 )),(FLOOR( 1 + RAND( ) *28 )))
Query for selecting date of birth and calculation of age in MySQL:
SELECT date_of_birth, DATE_FORMAT(NOW(), '%Y') - DATE_FORMAT(date_of_birth, '%Y') - (DATE_FORMAT(NOW(), '00-%m-%d') < DATE_FORMAT(date_of_birth, '00-%m-%d')) AS age FROM people
I just got to project, which is hosted on server, where the developers has to connect via Cisco VPN to upload stuff or access SSH. Problem is, that Cisco is unable to create client, which would run with no troubles on Windows 7 64bit!!! Solution is quiet simple: Continue Reading
I just needed to specify special layout for the articles of selected categories. I was looking for some solution online, but none of them worked. Mostly you can find this:
JRequest::getInt('catid', '', 'get');