FATAL ERROR: Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey)
If this is error, which You are getting form Bitbucket server while trying to clone Your private repository, you can try following:
- Start Git bash command line at the location where You want have Your repository cloned.
- Copy clone command from Your repository web page – like: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:username/repositoryName.git ./desiredTargetFolderName
- first paste following command into bash: ssh -vT email@example.com
- Than run clone command and it should work
Hope it will help someone.
If You`re still having problems with pulling data from Your repository (because of permission), check Your home ssh folder, if it contains correct public key file, usually it is:
First of all, make sure, that you have correct settings in Your Facebook app setup. To check it, go to: https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- on the left side choose You app
- than on the top right click on “Edit App” button
- On the left should be choosen: Settings -> Basic
- Go down into the section called: “Select how your app integrates with Facebook”
- Find setup for Page Tab and check if you have set correct width of used app layout (mine was 520px)
- Save changes, if anything changed
- Than on the left choose Settings -> Advanced
- In the section “Canvas Settings” should be following setup for canvas height: fluid
I just got to project, which is hosted on server, where the developers has to connect via Cisco VPN to upload stuff or access SSH. Problem is, that Cisco is unable to create client, which would run with no troubles on Windows 7 64bit!!! Solution is quiet simple: Continue reading
Previously I wrote about a hidden feature of Firefox, which I accidentally found while browsing some specific web-pages (more here).
Today I found a solution how to enable this feature for any case. It is so simple 🙂 Continue reading
Today I accidentaly found, that firefox has probably hidden feature. I was always wondering for some feature in the Firefox, which would work similar like Switcher for Windows Aero enabled systems. I mean feature which will offer You list of opened tabs, and You can easily choose one of Your interest via thumbanil or via some letters typed in searchbox. Continue reading
Yes, it is true now, all my websites are running on my own server now. I was planning this step for a while already, but there were some troubles all the time. Finally 2 weeks ago happened something what really forced me to make this step finally! Continue reading
July 2001 is the moment when Google launched its Image search engine offering public access to 250 milion images. On February 2005 it was already 1.1 bilion images available for search and this number keeps growing. As we know, find and exact image we are looking for is being quiet hard and time-consuming. Continue reading
Hello everyone. I decided to run my own blog.
This blog will be more technically oriented – mainly to the web developement field and web industry generally.
There were more reasons leading me to this step. One of them was so much googling around the web to find some solution and it took hours find the right one. Mostly because of bad tagging, keywording etc. of the posts where I found solution. So I will add those sulutions here to be find easily by others in the future.
Another one was to archieve some work flows of mine and news from the web industry, so that me or You do not have to search for them too hard in the future … and for some of You could be usefull for Your web develpement.
Hope that You will enjoy my blog …